Article: IOI's last gift for fans 'Sonagi'
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,576, -37] Why are the lyrics so sad...
2. [+1,367, -58] Thank you to Seventeen's Wooji for gifting such a great song and to IOI for singing it so beautifully ♡ I think I'd start sobbing if I heard this at their concert ㅜㅜ I'll always support you, let's see you again 5 years IOI
3. [+1,081, -33] The lyrics are making me explode with emotions
4. [+1,084, -72] Jihoon-ah, thank you for writing such a beautiful song ㅠㅠ IOI, thank you for singing it as beautifully as you did. Love you IOI, we won't forget you ㅠㅠ ❤
5. [+855, -27] So sad! Please become the best in whatever you all choose to pursue individually and let's make sure the 11 of you meet up again!!!!! ㅜㅜ
6. [+339, -9] Surprised that there isn't any English in the lyrics. Thank you to Seventeen's Wooji for writing the lyrics in beautiful Korean and to IOI for singing it
7. [+272, -18] Woozart will continue the path of Jinthoven....
8. [+201, -6] So sad to see IOI go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please tell us this whole disbandment is a hidden camera prank on the nation ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the song is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ