Black Pink releases red image teasers for 'Playing with Fire' comeback



Article: Black Pink's new track is titled 'Playing with Fire'... powerful red teaser released

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,034, -196] As a rookie group, they hit #1 on Melon and Gaon's monthly chart, I wonder why anyone would call them flops...

2. [+866, -190] I'm definitely getting a feel for their concept with the teaser image alone, I sense a daebak in the works

3. [+667, -127] 'Whistle' was #1 for August's monthly chart and #4 on September's, why would you call them a flop ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+556, -111] Don't they have two title tracks this comeback? I wonder what their other song's going ot be like

5. [+506, -110] Look at that aura... ㅠㅠ I heard their new song will really show off their potential, can't wait..!! Hopefully it's their best yet!

6. [+223, -40] I was quite sad that they promoted for so short last time, I hope this is a good opportunity to promote in a more variety of ways with a good song and get more love ^^

7. [+187, -38] Love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+96, -9] Really can't wait for this one, 'Whistle' was already such a hit

9. [+159, -35] So pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+78, -10] CEO-nim, please give Black Pink their own reality TV show for this comeback!! We can't let these pretty faces go to waste! I want to see them more

-