Key shows off his hair style transformation



Article: SHINee Key's shocking hair style transformation... bleached + short

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+263, -24] Oh, it looks pretty good??

2. [+197, -27] I saw him in real life and his face was so small it looked like it was on the brink of disappearing

3. [+146, -19] He matches blonde quite well ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+16, -4] He matches it better than I thought, how handsome

5. [+13, -2] I think it's my first time seeing him with such short hair, he looks good

6. [+11, -2] How can he pull this off

7. [+11, -4] I didn't think I'd like his hair so short but I do ㅠㅠㅠ Kibum-ah, you match it well~!~!~!!! Can't wait for your movie

8. [+9, -2] Hul, this is probably his shortest hair since debut but it looks really good

9. [+7, -1] He matches it

10. [+6, -2] This looks better

-