Son Ye Jin reveals she didn't expect to not be married by now


Article: Son Ye Jin, "I didn't think I still wouldn't be married at this age"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+286, -27] When you're rich and pretty, is marriage even important? ㅋㅋ

2. [+176, -13] I wonder who will be marrying this nuna. I wondered the same with Kim Hee Sun and Jun Ji Hyun but I'm really jealous of the man who will be marrying her ㅠ

3. [+84, -5] She's as beautiful as ever, truly representative of a generation like Kim Hee Sun

4. [+14, -2] With her beauty, career, and wealth... I'd never get married. I'd rather spend my time traveling and dating when I want.

5. [+13, -2] I'm honestly glad she hasn't gotten married considering the impressive filmography she's been able to build up. She's one of the rare actresses who really built up her career and broadened her acting spectrum compared to the other actresses.

6. [+10, -1] Age isn't important for her when she looks like she's in her twenties

7. [+9, -3] My heart stopped at that first picture... what a goddess

8. [+7, -0] But we all know she could get married as fast as tomorrow if she wanted to...

9. [+7, -17] People keep saying So Ji Sub, So Ji Sub but I think he's better off dating a younger woman in her twenties while Son Ye Jin matches a wealthier businessman or chaebol.

10. [+4, -0] She has her pick between Jung Woo Sung or So Ji Sub

-